. . .
The integration of art in moving mechanisms
. . .
What students learn
- How to create art that moves with simple mechanisms that are found in everyday things
- How simple materials found around the house can be transformed into interactive art machines that inspire joy
What students do
- Inspired by the Exploratorium, Robert Adams, and many others, this program will have students exploring different mechanisms to create their own hand-powered cardboard automata
- This is great practice for aspiring inventors, engineers, and artists who want to bring their ideas to life
- What will your student create? A swimming whale? A dancing dog? A nose-picking machine?
Still have questions? Contact us!