. . .
The integration of circuits in art and other projects
. . .
What students learn
- How to identify open, closed, and short circuits.
- How to identify and connect positive and negative terminals of power sources and loads to create a functioning circuit.
- How to integrate circuits into art and other projects to add light or movement.
What students do
- Investigate and explore circuits through challenges using snap circuits, alligator clips, breadboards and wire.
- Create cards or other art which light up with conductive tape and paint, sculptures which light up with conductive and insulating dough, and textiles which light up using conductive thread
- Students will be able to take many of the projects they create home with them.
Still have questions? Contact us!